Have A Good Day Have A Good Day

Awesome!

I first saw the cat and I couldn't help but to laugh. I think I will have a good day now!

Mario's F*ED Up Weed Trip Mario's F*ED Up Weed Trip

LMAO

I couldn't help but to lol irl!

Never forget the paper. Never forget the paper.

I just had to laugh

This actually made me laugh because I once forgot the paper.

My Buttons 2 My Buttons 2

number 9

all three of the buttons that I click on #9 take me back to the begining. Is there a fourth button I am not seeing or is that suppose to happen?

Zeldakrazed7 responds:

if it says 'Remember?' then yes

Nebula Defender Nebula Defender

blast from the past.

For an Asteroid based game I thought that this one was really good. The controls are simple and easy to get the hang of. If you are someone that still likes the old Asteroid game then I would suggest checking this one out.

Bounty Hunter RPG Bounty Hunter RPG

Can be repetitive

You are held back by your environment and you can only go where the game wants you to go. When you meet the bum that asks for change you will die unless you keep on giving him change clicking on anything other option results in your death in a rather very comical way. It is work checking out. I found it to be humorous.

UniqueName responds:

I dont think you understood it.
When the tramp comes at you, you have the breif option to shoot him in the head with the mouse
GO back and actually try to overcome your tramp problem.

WS - Zatoichi Tribute WS - Zatoichi Tribute

Well done!

This song is just really well done, I could not find any way to criticize it so I just thought that I would say keep up the excellent work.

war-spawn responds:

There's a few things that I could criticize myself that a few friends brought up to me, like the transition, repetitive drum loop, and the clipping in the vocal section. It's always good try to find things yourself once you're actually done with a song. Makes critique less hard. These things whoever were things I couldn't fix... except for the drum loop... I was just too lazy xDD. Thanks for the review.

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

awesome

Even though this song is like 3 years old, I thought that it was well done. It really made me laugh. You my friend are the master of the cock joke.